Fujitsu LifeBook S6120
- model: FJNB16C
- cpu: Intel Pentium M @ 1.6 GHz
- memory: 1024 MB, 2 x 512 MB SODIMM DDR1 (max 2048 MB)
- disk drive: 160 GB PATA - WD Scorpio Blue (old: 40 GB PATA / IDE)
- optical drive: DV/CD-RW drive
- screen: 13.3 inch, 1024 x 768
- network - wired: rl0 - Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC (RTL-8139/8139C/8139D)
- network - wireless: ipw0 - Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 LAN Card Driver (82801)
- PCCard: 1 x PCCard / CardBus slot
- other: Bluetooth,
- bios: Phoenix/FUJITSU, Version 1.26, Release Date: 05/10/2004
back to machines page.
2010-12-08: I bought a new hard drive for the machine, a 160 GB WD Scorpio Blue (WD1600BEVE).
2010-12-07: the hard drive (MH2040AT) in the machine died.
2010-11-21: I upgraded the bios on the machine from version 1.23 (Release Date: 11/20/2003) to version 1.26 (Release Date: 05/10/2004), using a CD image.
2010-11-17: I bought a new battery for the machine.
2010-11-14: I found another 512MB SODIMM, so the machine now has 1024 MB memory. Nice.
2010-11-12: I got the machine. The battery is dead, but other than that the machine is ok.