Project name: La Frite: Open Source Fries
- SoC: Amlogic S805X
- CPU: 4 ARM Cortex-A53 @ 1.2GHz + Cryptography Extension
- RAM: 1GB DDR4 SDRAM
- GPU: 2G + 3P ARM Mali-450 @ 650MHz
- Amlogic Video Engine 10
- storage: eMMC 5.x interface (proprietary modules)
- usb: 2 USB 2.0 Type A
- Network - wired: 100 Mb Fast Ethernet
- video out: HDMI 2.0
- power: microUSB
- power supply: 5V, 2.5 A
- IR receiver
- U-Boot button
- I/O: 40 Pin Low Speed Header (PWM, I2C, SPI, GPIO)
Back to crowdfunding page.
2021-08-14: I re-created this page on my self-hosted web server.
2019-07-04: the package arrived in my (physical) mailbox.
2019-07-03: project update - use the forums for issues. Also images for La Frite will come on the 4th.
2019-06-29: project update - with (package) tracking website.
2019-05-24: got a "last chance to confirm shipping address" message.
2019-04-10: I filled out the survey.
2018-11-25: the project was successfully funded.
2018-10-23: I pledged USD 15.- plus USD 9.- shipping (a total of USD 24.-) with a reward of Large Order of Fries (La Frite 1GB), estimated delivery November 2018.